BARQ Systems Becomes First F5 Platinum Partner
CAIRO, January 27 , 2021— BARQ Systems today announced that it has become the first F5 Platinum Partner in Egypt.
Platinum status is the highest level of certification in F5’s Unity+ Partner Programme, which has been specifically designed to address the evolution of the market, F5, and partner business models. The program gives a clear path to success for serving customers with F5’s best in class portfolio of products.
BARQ Systems’ new status enhances F5’s ability to deliver its services and solutions across Egypt, which is one of its most strategically important regional markets.
- “By attaining the highest p16:51:19artnership level, we are able to better deliver advanced F5 implementations to our customers by providing the industry’s most comprehensive range of application services. Together, we are more focused and capable than ever to help organisations unlock extraordinary digital experiences,” said Mahmoud Soliman, Founder, President and CEO at BARQ Systems.
- BARQ Systems is one of the Middle East’s leading IT services provider. Established in 1993, it has built its reputation as a leader by implementing and maintaining proven and scalable data and telecommunication infrastructure solutions. BARQ Systems is an operating unit of Al-Dabbagh Group and forms the group’s Communication and Information Technology (CIT) Portfolio.
- “BARQ Systems has thoroughly earned its promotion to Platinum status. Our joint track record in the region has been exceptional to date, and their new status gives us a strong platform to move our relationship to the next level,” said Nasser El Abdouli, Director of Channel Sales for the Middle East, Turkey and Africa at F5.
- “In the past year in particular, our Egyptian customers are demanding seamless, rapid, secure and personalized experiences. Together with BARQ Systems, we are in our best position yet to help organizations get their apps faster and more securely to market.”
- F5 currently offers the most comprehensive range of application services in the industry. This has been driven in part by several recent acquisitions.
- In May 2019, it completed the acquisition of NGINX, which is a trusted open-source leader in web and application server technology, providing cloud-native support for container-based microservices environments and new application services such as API Management for today’s API-first applications. Together, F5 and NGINX bridge the gap from applications to infrastructure and from developer to operations.
- In January 2020, F5 also completed the acquisition of Shape Security, a leader in online fraud and abuse prevention, adding protection from automated attacks, botnets, and targeted fraud to F5’s world-class portfolio of application services. Together F5 and Shape offer organizations comprehensive, end-to-end application security potentially saving billions of dollars lost to fraud, reputational damage and costly disruptions to critical online services.
- In January 2021, F5 completed the acquisition of Volterra, which will enable the creation of Edge 2.0, the first edge platform built for enterprises and service providers that will be security-first and app-driven with unlimited scale.
About BARQ Systems
- BARQ Systems is a leading regional IT Services provider that serves business and government clients across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) through offices in major cities in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
- BARQ Systems is an operating unit of Al-Dabbagh Group and forms the group’s Communication and Information Technology (CIT) Portfolio.
- Since its establishment in 1993, BARQ Systems has established a solid reputation as a leader in implementing and maintaining proven and scalable data and telecommunication infrastructure solutions through working with various organizations across the EMEA region. Such reputation is attributed to the company’s strong technical expertise, ability to deliver quality products and services on time and within budget, and the ability to communicate effectively with customers and partners.
- Our focused approach and eagerness to address new challenges allows us to deliver flexible and reliable solutions that our customers can trust.
For more information, visit barqsystems.com
F5 (NASDAQ: FFIV) powers applications from development through their entire lifecycle, across any multi-cloud environment, so our customers—enterprise businesses, service providers, governments, and consumer brands—can deliver differentiated, high-performing, and secure digital experiences. For more information, go to f5.com. You can also follow @f5networks on Twitter or visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook for more information about F5, its partners, and technologies.